The Benjamin F. and Berniece Clark Scholarship Fund is a private fund affiliated with Truevine Missionary Baptist Church and the old Town Spring Heights Community of Spring, Texas. The purpose of the fund is to promote good moral character, Christian values, academic achievement and leadership in students from the Old Town Spring Heights Community. In support of this purpose, the fund will provide a financial scholarship to students who exhibit these characteristics and enroll in an institution of higher learning. The fund is managed by a scholarship committee, and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining selection guidelines and criteria for scholarship recipients
- Evaluating and selecting scholars for awards
- Developing and implementing fundraising methods to ensure continued fund growth to meet the requirements of increasing fund participation
- Ensuring the continued support and viability of the fund, and
- Maintaining a committee of willing and capable Christian members who will uphold and sustain the Mission of the Scholarship Fund.